Yo, readers! I'm back with more logic quizes! Dare to answer it? Go on! But be careful, some of them are tricky questions ;)
- Supposing three men were frozen, 2 died. How many were left?
- There are three houses. One is red, one is blue band, and the other is white. If the red house is to the left of the house in the middle, and the blue house is to the right to the house in the middle, where is the white house?
- A lift is on the ground floor. There are 4 people in the lift including me.
When the lift reaches 1st floor, 3 people get in.
The lift goes up to the second floor, 3 people get out 6 people get in.
It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone dies in the lift. How did I survive?
- Two women and two doctors walk into an ice cream parlor. They each order an ice cream cone. When their ice creams come, there is only 1 strawberry,1 chocolate and 1 vanilla.
How come they didn't complain?
- There was a train going along the track and a car coming along the road at a right angle to the train. They were both going at exactly the same speed and would have crashed in the middle where they met. But they didn't. How come?